The Cary / Raleigh real estate markets have the greatest chance of appreciation according to results released today from Forbes magazine.
In a ’10 Markets Most Likely to Appreciate’ report,Forbes magazine turned to real estate research firm Local Market Monitor to figure out which markets have the greatest likelihood of price appreciation because they offer a mix of jobs weighted toward growth industries.
1. Cary – Raleigh North Carolina
2. McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas
3. Austin-Round Rock, Texas
4. Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, Tenn.
5. San Antonio, Texas
6. Colorado Springs, Colo.
7. Albuquerque, N.M.
8. Denver-Aurora-Broomfield, Colo.
9. Springfield, Mo.
10. Indianapolis-Carmel, Ind.
source: Forbes, Francesca Levy (09/13/2010)